Therapy & Health Coaching
Every Monday and Thursday, we offer Mindfulness-Based Therapy, Spiritual Counseling & Health Coaching sessions from 1 pm to 5 pm.
Our team of coaches have trained extensively in Health Coaching (Institute of Integrative Nutrition/IIN), Life Coaching (Omega Institute) and Spiritual Counseling (One Spirit, Barbara Brennan). We offer 45 minute Health Coaching sessions for individuals to jump-start their health, food and fitness goals. Alternatively, we offer 45 minute therapeutic counseling sessions for dealing with stress, anxiety, depression, anger, PTSD, grief and managing physical pain/illness.
Qualify for Free Treatments if:
· you are homeless and living in the shelter/foster care system (proof of residence in shelter);
· you identify as LGBTQ and are unemployed (proof of unemployment);
· you are struggling with a long term illness and unable to work (proof of LT disability);
· you are an unemployed Veteran (proof of service);
· you are a single parent and you qualify for food stamps (proof of qualification),
· you are a new or undocumented immigrant and unemployed (confirmation by case/social worker).
Qualify for Low Cost Treatments ($20/session minimum) if:
· you receive public assistance;
· you have immigration-related expenses;
· you are an elder with limited financial support;
· you are an unpaid community organizer working for underserved communities;
· you are a returning citizen who has been denied work due to incarceration history;
· you are a student with high debt loads.
We charge $20 for each cancellation w/o 24 hours notice. 1 treatment/week max.