Massage & Healing
Every Tuesday, we offer Massage for the LGBTQ Community from 4-7 pm. On Wednesdays, we offer massage for anyone who identifies as female from 4-7 pm.
To relax, we all need to slow down, breathe and experience the power of touch. During our light massage treatments, you can choose from a treatment lying down (clothes on!) on your head, neck, shoulders, hands and feet or a deeper back massage on a massage chair. All sessions take place in our large healing space, where a group of 4-6 people receive treatments in the same room.
Qualify for Free Treatments if:
· you are homeless and living in the shelter/foster care system (proof of residence in shelter);
· you identify as LGBTQ and are unemployed (proof of unemployment);
· you are struggling with a long term illness and unable to work (proof of LT disability);
· you are an unemployed Veteran (proof of service);
· you are a single parent and you qualify for food stamps (proof of qualification),
· you are a new or undocumented immigrant and unemployed (confirmation by case/social worker).
Qualify for Low Cost Treatments ($15/session minimum) if:
· you receive public assistance;
· you have immigration-related expenses;
· you are an elder with limited financial support;
· you are an unpaid community organizer working for underserved communities;
· you are a returning citizen who has been denied work due to incarceration history;
· you are a student with high debt loads.
We charge $20 for each cancellation w/o 24 hours notice. 1 treatment/week max.